• User interaction • Content, design, maintenance • Information architecture • Website design • Identification • Website accessibility
- Website accessibility; - Ease of website navigation; - User information supply; - Website’s compliance with common design development standards.
1. Calls to action 2. Contacts 3. Warnings and tips 4. Products on the website. Compliance with design according to all rules and standards 5. Payment methods 6. Product description and photos quality 7. Reviews, rating, comments 8. Special offers 9. Product card. Convenience and clarity 10. A possibility to cancel all actions 11. Social media pages’ links
1. Titles 2. Main content 3. Links in text 4. Themes and colours 5. Tagging 6. Readability 7. Capital letters 8. Text aligning 9. Font size 10. Fonts style
1. Main 2. Menu names and categories 3. Number of buttons/links in the menu 4. Search on website 5. NL 6. URL
1. The important information is located in the top window of vertical scrolling; 2. A good contrast of text and background 3. The style corresponds to the theme 4. The correct colours are used 5. Website structure 6. Blank space
1. Company logo 2. Tagline 3. Main page awareness, its clarity. 4. Favicon 5. About Us and Contacts pages You have up to 7 seconds to convince user your website is exactly what he needs. People make a decision whether to stay on the website or leave it by looking at its appearance and usability and only then decide whether to trust the site or not.
1. Custom page with 404 error 2. Text areas as images 3. Clickable logo 4. All forms and modules. Efficiency The correct website usability reduces the number of visitor refusals and increases the number of sales on the website. Therefore, such an important aspect as "Website usability” should not be overlooked.